Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

JammyJams from the Secret Band Santa


Yay, Secret Santa!  (I know who you are, but am I supposed to still be keeping it a secret?)



My lovely Band Santa sent me the best gift-- these absolutely adorable polka-dot pajama pants (seriously, my husband agreed that you must know me personally to realize how 100% me these are), and a gorgeous dark green dressy-blouse.  

Thank you for being so lovely and thoughtful.

My package went out today, so my giftee should be getting a package on Tuesday or so.

7 comments:

  1. You are cute as a button. How was the semester? Are you looking forward to winter break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorbs!!! And tiny! Cute gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I think you have to rename your blog to "The Incredibly Shrinking Professor" ;-) Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I went and bought myself some Christmas PJ pants after reading this yesterday. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who was your person! You are totally free to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously...how skinny are you?!?!

    ReplyDelete