Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Quick Request

I have some students doing some research, and they need help choosing the images they will use in that research.  If you would be willing to rate a series of 20 photos of female celebrities for how "sexual" the picture is, please click on this link:

http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?C5E18D97C38F949FC4

Please be aware that some of the images contain partial nudity (breasts, but no nipples), so if you're concerned about doing the survey at work with that information, no problem!

Edited to add: Thanks to you that have done it already- my students will be very appreciative.  We do want you to rate how "sexual" the picture is, and how people define that is going to vary-- that's ok, that's why we take an average rating :) 

4 comments:

  1. I took the survey. I just wanted to clarify, I rated them based on how sexual they were, not how sexy they were. Maybe it is just me, but I think there is a big difference between the two. I hope this helps your students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took it as well. And I agree with Brandi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the test too!! Not sure if I skewed the results of the test, but what I find to be "sexual" may be different than what others may..... Just a thought.

    Thanks for including us!

    ReplyDelete