Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bras for the Sisterhood

I have cleaned out my lingerie drawer and have bras in good shape for good (or bad, very bad) homes. We are smoke free, but there may be dog hairs (for free!) in your package.


40 D : Black Victoria Secret Lined Demi (lightly padded seamless underwire)
40 D: Black Playtex (lightly padded seamless underwire)
40DD: Black Victoria Secret biofit lightly padded seamless underwire
42DD: Light Blue Bali cotton wireless
44DD: Black Cacique (lightly padded seamless wireless)
44DD White Cacique (lightly padded seamless wireless)
44DD Blue Cacique cotton underwire
46DD: Cream Cacique cotton wireless with wide band at bottom


Please spread the word to any new bandsters. You can email me at my gmail account, with the name stateofzen.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm about to e-mail you about the 40D's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee...free dog hairs. :) I never even made it to a D when I at my biggest. Ha!

    ReplyDelete