Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Ah, The South

I actually laid out on my deck today. The pool water is still too frigid for even up-to- knee dipping, but it was 80 and sunny and I wore one of my new suits.

Holy moly was that thing a pinch too small. But it should fit pretty perfectly in 10 more lbs so it will be good for this summer (unless it gets too big).

I have wasted away this spring break when I've had so much work that I need to catch up on, but oh well. It has been way too beautiful to spend time indoors.


Speaking of swimsuits-- If any of the sisterhood could use them in the 3x range, let me know. I have 2 black bottoms and 3 mix-n-match tankini tops that are in super good shape-- 2 of which I only wore toward the very end of last summer. I'd be happy to send them to anyone who is interested.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this time of year! I've already gotten the first burn out of the way! just think, the suit is small now, but that means that you get to see your progress as the spring passes! You'll be looking for a new one by summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome it must feel to be that much smaller and in a new suit. I know you can get that 10 more off to make it fit even better. You are an inspiration.

    You can put my name in the hat for a tankini top. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting out by the pool would have been PERFECT today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was 85 here today!!! I mulched and planted some flowers when I got home from work!!
    yay

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so great that you're able to move down in size to smaller swim suit. I'd put my name in for a tankini and bottom. However I already have a few things coming from your last giveaway so I won't be a hog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 80 and sunny - I can be at your place by tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather is soooo beautiful. I spent the day sitting on my mom's porch while she did yard work. (that is not my thing, LOL!)
    I too was a bum this spring break. I will regret it on Monday when I have to tell my students that I have no papers to return and no update on their grades, but it was worth it to get a break.
    How exciting about your new swimsuit, even if it was to little. It's just great to be able to buy a new one. By the time summer really kicks in, It will be perfect.
    And if you want to get rid of those suits, feel free to send them my way. I just sent off my first set of items and it felt great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are enjoying warmer weather too. LOVE it!! Can't wait until the pool is warm enough!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you're enjoying your spring break! I also caught up on your posts - I loved reading your typical day and 'how you've done it' as well as the pics. You look amazing and beautiful! I'm seriously thinking about cutting out the carbs and I've got to reduce my sugar intake. I do great then undo it all with sugar after dinner. Specifically chocolate! I've enjoyed getting outdoors myself this past week - getting a garden ready (and my beach chair too!) :)

    ReplyDelete