Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

First Fill

Had my first fill this week-- 1.5 cc's.

I honestly wasn't sure if I needed one yet as I've been steadily losing without really feeling hunger without it, but Dr. really wanted to do it so I went for it.

He said 3 days clear liquids after fill. I have to admit that this is the first time I'm going to deliberately and willfully ignore those instructions. I've had a cup of sugar free jello and a sugar free popsicle (both clear liquid approved) in the past 48 hours and I am hungry. So I'll be moving onto full liquids (protein shakes, tomato soup) for the last 24 hour period as long as I can tolerate it. This is one instance where the internet is helpful (unhelpful), because I've seen the post-fill diet restrictions of other bandsters and 72 hours of clear liquids is on the extreme side.

Today and yesterday I weighed in at 234. That's 59 lbs lost since my high weight of 293. Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment