Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vegas, Baby.

I have bought my ticket to Vegas for a girl's weekend in April and I'm stoked! My goal is to lose 20 lbs by then so that I am in "onederland" (I feel like a total tool, typing that). We are planning a cocktail dress-worthy night out, so I'm looking forward to a new size and a new dress by then.

Woo, got fill #2 today-- 1 cc added to the 1.5 I had before. I think I have 2.5 in a 10cc band. Yeah, it's not much but it's doing the trick, trickster.

When we were discussing whether or not to do a fill (he was happy with my weight loss), he asked "how many bites" can I eat. I'm all, "Bites? I'm supposed to be counting bites? Let's talk bigger quantities here, doc."

So yeah, I am not a model patient apparently- hahaha!

I weighed in at 215.2 on my home scale, nekkid, and 220.0 on the doc's scale fully dressed (with my awesome new Calvin Klein snakeskin heels). I figured out that my home scale is about 1.5 lbs lower than the doc's scale, but since it's with me everyday, I'm sticking with it to track goals.

4 comments:

  1. Vegas sounds great. I don't think you are a tool for typing that. My birthday is in April...let's make it a mutual goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahooo you. Hey having a bunch of space left unfilled in your band gives you wiggle room. Definitely roll with the weightloss on a light fill. If you need more you can get it..if you can eat more than bites and still lose that is awesome and will make this whole process all the easier to accomplish.

    Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - new to your blog. Its great! You have done so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyla, Love your new profile pic...You look beautiful...lots of cheek bone and facial definition...you are rocking the band

    http://rachelthinwitin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete