Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weigh In Day




Post-Thanksgiving Weigh In. . . .

225.8

That's what I weighed Thanksgiving morning and I've held steady these past three days. Considering how (and what) I've been eating, I'll take it gladly without complaint. I think that puts me down 9lbs since the start of the challenge.


So, on Facebook today, I looked through some pictures of a friend of mine who had bypass early this year. Amazing! I'm very happy for her. It does make me happy that people actually have choices today and that the right surgery for my friend might not be the right surgery for me, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. A close friend just had bypass; she started smaller than I did, but because of diabetes, it was the right choice for her. I will be interested to see the sleeve #s now that it's insurance approved.

    ReplyDelete